presented by Novo Nordisk
We are pleased to offer the Triple Crown Team Challenges presented by Novo Nordisk. Your team can choose to participate in any individual or all 3 races. This is an exciting way to show your organizations true "team" spirit. You will not only compete for team awards; each team member is also eligible for an individual time and awards!
Come represent your organization and compete to display the Anthem 5K Fitness Classic, Rodes City Run 10K, Papa John's 10 Miler, and/or Louisville Triple Crown of Running Team Challenge plaque.
2019 RODES CITY RUN 10K WINNERS:
1st Swag's Elite C - (1:37:02)
2nd Fleet Feet Louisville - (1:37:20)
3rd Pacers and Racers (Men) - (1:58:49)
1st Swag's Elite A - (1:49:07)
2nd Pacers and Racers (Women) - (1:53:35)
3rd Appriss Female - (2:53:52)
1st Born to Run - (1:40:12)
2nd Pacers and Racers - (1:42:00)
3rd Swag's Elite B - (1:47:42)
CLICK HERE to view the entire Team Results for the 2019 Rodes City Run 10K
CLICK HERE to view the 2018 Team Results for all 3 Triple Crown events.
• Teams will consist of three (3) to five (5) members.
• Teams will compete in one of three divisions: Male, Female, or Coed. A Coed team must have at least one (1) female member.
• Each team member must be registered for the race. The team registration form only serves as a team roster.
• Teams must be registered by the deadlines for each race. Deadlines for each race are listed below. In order to be eligible for the Team Challenge Triple Crown Award, the same team members must run each race. A team must win all three Triple Crown Team Challenges to win the Team Challenge Triple Crown Award for their division.
• Each team must assign a team captain.
• Chip time will be used to determine finish times.
• At least three team members must finish the race to be eligible for a team result.
• The top team in each division will receive awards for each race.
• Participants can only compete for one team in one division.
• Team results will be based on the combined finish times for the top three finishers on each team. For teams in the Coed division, at least one female member will be counted in the three finish times.
• The team with the fastest combined team time in each division will be crowned the Team Challenge Champions for that race.
• Awards will be given to the top team in each division.
• All three Louisville Triple Crown races: February, 11, 2019 - To be eligible for the Team Challenge Triple Crown Awards, the team must be registered by this deadline.
• Anthem 5K Fitness Classic: February 11, 2019.
• Rodes City Run 10K: February 25, 2019.
• Papa Johns 10 Miler: March 11, 2019.
CLICK HERE to download the Team Registration and information Form.
CLICK HERE to download an Entry Form.
Feel free to email the Anthem Fitness Classic 5K Race Director with any questions
Return Form To:
Anthem 5K c/o Scott Wilcoxson
13550 Triton Park Blvd.
Louisville, KY 40223
For More Information Contact:
Scott Wilcoxson –Anthem 5K Race Director